Phoenix Children’s Academy has been providing exceptional child care and education for children from 6 weeks old up to 12 years old. Our schools are so much more than your typical daycare, as we offer exceptional programs for infants, toddlers, preschool, before and after school care, summer camp and much more.
We invite you to experience our promise to you:
“Phoenix Children’s Academy provides parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home.”
Phoenix Children’s Academy schools use an expertly developed curriculum refined over 20 years to give every student skills and confidence for the next step in their life.
- Our KIND CHILD coursework emphasizes social skills, courtesy and internal values (not surprisingly, results of this program are widely applauded by the rest of the family).
- KINDERGARTEN CLUB prepares pre-kindergarten students with key skills to excel in problem-solving, mathematics, reading/writing, social studies and science.
- A 2015 independent research study shows 100% of all Cadence Education students to be ready for Kindergarten (we don’t want to brag, but 80% of them scored in the top third of all pre-kindergarteners tested).
- SATISFIED FAMILIES In a recent survey of parents, 9 out of 10 teachers were ranked at the top of the scale on a 1 to 10 rating for competence, satisfaction and genuine concern for each student.
Everybody learns better when they’re having fun. Phoenix Children’s Academy schools make it happen every day by encouraging laughter, introducing frivolity and celebrating silliness. Kids are amazing at catching our energy and creating memorable “events” – even we can’t always anticipate.
Phoenix Children’s Academy Private Preschool provides peace of mind to families. Parents know their children are getting the finest education from nurturing professionals who place safety — physical, emotional, and social — at the top of their priorities. Simply put, Phoenix Children’s Academy teachers care for your kids as if they were their own.
Meaningful communication is essential when teaching children outside of the home. As parents ourselves, we understand the anxiety of having your children spend the day with people you barely know. We provide:
- Personalized monthly progress reports
- Weekly class activity email updates
- Part Time, Full Time
- Extended hours so that you can drop off your child early or pick him/her up late, when necessary
With our security measures and child safety rules you’ll have peace of mind every time you leave your child.
Phoenix Children’s Academy is now a proud member of the Cadence Education Family of Schools. Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 150 private preschools and elementary schools. With over 20 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood. Please click here to learn more about Cadence Education.