Enroll by Jan. 31 and
Receive a $300 Tuition Credit at:*
Preparing your child socially, emotionally and academically for the transition into kindergarten is a journey that starts in our infant and toddler classrooms and continues through preschool and pre-kindergarten.
- Comprehensive curriculum that prepares your child for their next stage of development
- Our Kindergarten Club helps with the important transition to kindergarten
- Activities and events that engage your child to make learning fun and help them socialize
Kind Child Culture:
- We nurture and strengthen your child’s social skills and character development
Peace of Mind:
- Daily pictures and progress reports so you know what your child learns each day
- A safe and secure school with an environment as nurturing as home
- Two-thirds of our pre-K students tested at advanced readiness for kindergarten**
Schedule a visit today and see how
we prepare your child for the journey to kindergarten!
*Programs and hours of operation may vary by school. Offer provides a tuition credit; new enrollees only. Tuition credit is applied in $150 increments in weeks 2 and 4. Child must remain enrolled for 4 consecutive weeks to receive full tuition credit. No cash value. Limit one offer per child. One-time use. Offer not valid for Cadence Education Employees. Offer valid at participating locations only and on a space available basis. Offer does not guarantee enrollment. Offer expires 1/31/2018. Certain restrictions may apply to subsidy families. See school for details. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
**Study using Scholastic Kindergarten Readiness test conducted with 2,193 four-year-old children enrolled in a full-time program who had been with us at least one year.