About Phoenix Children’s Academy Private Preschool, Chandler Dobson
Welcome to Phoenix Children’s Academy in the neighborhood of Pecos Ranch, located in Chandler, Arizona! Our early childhood education center offers an academically focused, structured learning environment that inspires children to be explorative, inquisitive, and curious about the world around them.
Our beautiful, state-of-the-art preschool campus is secure and clean, featuring security-coded entrances and surveillance cameras in every classroom and on every playground. We also have two playgrounds, a basketball court, and a gated splash pad, as well as two infant rooms: one for non-mobile infants and one for infants on the move.
Your child will love learning in our one-of-kind Technology Lab, complete with an interactive Smart Board. Our experienced, caring teachers are First Aid- and CPR-certified, and we conduct regular background checks. We offer an open door policy to all our enrolled families that allows for our parents to check in on their children regularly.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). This program helps maintain the strong bonds, warmth, and security your baby enjoys with you at home.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). Your child’s sense of discovery and active learning are key components in this program.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). Our Early Learners curriculum helps enhance your child’s gross and fine motor skills, vocabulary, and learning via discovery.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). This program focuses on preparing students for Pre-Kindergarten.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-K program incorporates skills and experiences acquired in previous years to prepare your child for the transition to Kindergarten.
- Before and After School Care (ages 5 to 12). As part of this program, we offer transportation to and from local elementary schools for fun and learning.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). Children enjoy time with their friends and our energized teachers in our super fun summer camp program.
As educators, we understand that finding the right early childhood program for your family is one of the most important decisions you can make as a parent or caregiver.
At Phoenix Children’s Academy, Chandler Dobson, we believe in nurturing our students academically, socially, and emotionally. It is our mission to encourage our children to develop a lifetime love of learning.
What Makes Us Unique
Phoenix Children’s Academy, Chandler Dobson offers an innovative curriculum that exceeds school readiness standards. From our infant to our school-aged programming, there is learning and fun in everything we do.
Our primary curriculum components are in the areas of math, hands-on science, social studies, literacy, phonics, handwriting, technology, and Spanish and baby signs. These examples are just a few of the many programs we offer at our preschool.
Our children love coming to school because we make learning a fun and explorative process. We believe in positively reinforcing academic and social success as a behavior management guide and celebrating children when they make great choices.
We celebrate this exciting time in your child’s life by hosting bi-monthly family events to engage the entire family. Our staff is passionate and committed to your child’s early education.
More About Our School
We are conveniently located in southeast Chandler in the Pecos Ranch neighborhood, one block south of the 202 freeway, on the northeast corner of Dobson and Germann, near the 10 and 101 freeways. Neighboring communities include: Pecos Ranch, Carrizal, Hartford, Stonegate, and Ocotillo Lakes. We proudly serve the following elementary schools: Tarwater, Jacobson, Basha, Hancock, CTA Independence, Santan, Athlos, and Conley.
We dedicate ourselves to providing your children with the absolute best early childhood educational experience. Stop by for a complimentary day of discovery!