About Phoenix Children’s Academy Private Preschool, Chandler Heights
Welcome to Phoenix Children’s Academy Private Preschool, Chandler Heights in Gilbert!
Our preschool center offers only the best in early childhood education. The early years are the most important, especially when it comes to education. Here at Phoenix Children’s Academy, Chandler Heights, we do not take that time with your child for granted. We design every school day with your child top of mind, cultivating a love of learning that will last a lifetime.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). In this program, we use a partnership approach to involve even the busiest parents in their infant’s first learning experiences.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). This unique program accommodates the rapid cognitive, socio-emotional, and physical growth of children ages one to two years old.
- Early Childhood Learning (ages 2 to 3). Our experienced team cultivates all areas of early childhood development in this program via comprehensive early learning curriculum.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). In this program, teachers, staff, and parents work together to build a strong foundation for your child’s lifelong education.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5).In preparation for kindergarten, kids in this program enjoy a comprehensive curriculum that ensures their readiness to succeed in the future.
- Before and After School Care (ages 5 to 12). This program includes homework help and a ton of fun activities to ensure your child has a good time. During Teacher Development days and school holidays/vacations, we offer a full day program to school age students.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). Our Summer Camp program is geared toward school-aged students and offers weekly themed activities all summer long.
Our goal is to ensure that every child at Phoenix Children’s Academy, Chandler Heights is receiving the absolute best early childhood education programs and childcare options.
What Makes Us Unique
Our experienced, caring teachers excel at implementing our research-based curriculum, which centers on engaging, hands-on, and age-appropriate activities. We include components, such as Phonics, Baby Sign Language, and introductory Spanish in our lesson planning. Also, we include meals and snacks in your tuition, as well as a Kindergarten Club.
In addition, we offer monthly family events, parent nights out, and fun school functions that strengthen our school community. Our preschool has an open-door policy, so feel free to come in and chat with us about whatever is on your mind.
From our loving nursery rooms to our interactive school-age programs, there is something for everyone here at Phoenix Children’s Academy, Chandler Heights.
More About Our School
You can find our full-day preschool at the intersection of S. Higley Road and E. Chandler Heights Road near the neighborhoods of Queen Creek, Seville, Adora Trails, and Shamrock Estates. We proudly serve the nearby elementary schools of ALA, CTA, Patterson, Riggs, and Auxier. Some of our families also live in the neighboring city of San Tan Valley.
Call us today to learn more and our preschool and childcare programs!