About Phoenix Children’s Academy Private Preschool, Lindsay
At Phoenix Children’s Academy Private Preschool, Lindsay, we offer educational child care programs for children ages six weeks through 12 years old, as well as free transportation to Gilbert schools, Chandler schools, and charter schools in our area for students in kindergarten through fifth grade.
Our amazing 10,000 square-foot preschool and childcare center in Gilbert features 10 custom-designed classrooms where children have ample space for learning, yet still can maintain a cozy atmosphere that feels like home.
Our preschool center’s unique curriculum program uses a “Whole Child” approach that ensures each child is engaged, supported, challenged, and having fun. It includes literacy, math, science, technology, physical fitness, creative expression, social-emotional understanding, cultural understanding, and Spanish/Baby Signs. We also provide a nutritious breakfast, lunch, and snack each day.
At Phoenix Children’s Academy, Lindsay, we take advantage of the wonderful Arizona weather with lots of scheduled outdoor activities on our large playgrounds. Our state-of-the-art playgrounds feature a seven-foot rock climbing wall and the climbing Q-tip. We also have a splash pad to keep the kids cool all summer long.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). We maintain the strong bonds, warmth, and security your infant enjoys at home in this program.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). Your child’s sense of discovery and active learning are the focus in our toddler program.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). In this program, we work on enhancing your child’s gross and fine motor skills, vocabulary, and learning via exploration.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). We aim to fully prepare children for Pre-Kindergarten our preschool program.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-K program incorporates the skills taught in previous years to prepare your child for their transition to Kindergarten.
- Before and After School Care (ages 5 to 12). We pick students up from area elementary schools for an afternoon of learning and fun.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). This program offers lots of adventure while promoting activities that hone skills vital to your child’s upcoming grade.
We believe that when your children join our preschool, they become part of the Phoenix Children’s Academy, Lindsay family.
Phoenix Children’s Academy, Lindsay currently has a Quality First Star Rating of “3” from the state of Arizona.
What Makes Us Unique
For starters, our caring, experienced staff members are amazing. We keep families informed via daily communication, email updates of activities, and pictures of the education and fun going on in your child’s classroom. We also host monthly family events, such as Family Dinner Night at a local area restaurant and monthly school events for the whole family, as well as a monthly Parent’s Night Out.
More About Our School
We are conveniently located on the northeast corner of Lindsay and Williams Field Road, also serving the nearby city of Chandler. Many of our children attend local elementary schools, including Ashlyn Ranch, Imagine West Gilbert, ALA, Legacy Traditional, CTA, Quartz Hill, Spectrum, Ben Franklin, Mesquite, and Settlers Point.