About Phoenix Children’s Academy Private Preschool, Goodyear
As educators, we know that finding the right early childhood education program for your family is one of the most important decisions you can make. At our safe, secure, and clean early childhood center, you can put your mind at ease knowing that your child can focus on the important things: learning and having fun!
From our highly-qualified, caring teachers to our state-of-the-art technology lab, we have got it all. Our preschool learning center offers an outstanding, unique program that allows children to grown intellectually, emotionally, physically, and socially. Our warm, loving, home-like classroom settings are conducive to an effective learning environment. We provide personalized curriculum to meet each child’s needs, including teaching “Kind Child” life skills.
Nestled in the heart of the Estrella Mountain Ranch community, our beautiful campus includes two age-appropriate outdoor playgrounds and splash pad with an amazing view of the West Valley.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). This program provides the strong bonds, warmth, and security your child enjoys with you at home.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). Our toddler program encourages your child’s sense of discovery and active learning.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). In this program, we focus on improving gross and fine motor skills, vocabulary, and learning via discovery.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). We thoroughly prepare students for Pre-Kindergarten in this program.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). In this program, we incorporate the skills and experiences taught in previous years to prep students for the transition to Kindergarten in our Pre-K program.
- Kindergarten (ages 5 to 6). Our private kindergarten program offers everything your child needs for a smooth transition from preschool to primary school.
- Before and After School Care (ages 5 to 12). Children are picked up from local elementary schools for an afternoon of learning, fun, and development.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). Our summer camp program ensures that kids do not fall behind in the summer break, while also having fun with their peers and our center’s fun instructors.
Our mission is to cultivate a lifelong love of learning, and we give children the tools they need to accomplish this task. By providing an environment for your child to grow and thrive, we are confident that Phoenix Children’s Academy, Goodyear is the best preschool for your child.
What Makes Our Preschool Unique
We believe in building a partnership with our families, as we truly become an extended family after you walk through our doors. We are committed to building this partnership through multiple communication avenues, including personal phone calls, parent-teacher conferences, communication logs, and most importantly, face-to-face connections. We offer an open-door policy to all enrolled families that allow for parents to check in on their child regularly.
Each year, we enjoy inviting families to come together during events like our Fall Festival, Sweetheart’s Breakfast, Snow Day, Donuts with Dads, Graduation Ceremony, open houses, and much more. Your child will enjoy bringing family to school for all of these memorable events. Plus, we design our flexible schedules to meet every family’s needs.
More About Our School
We are located in the Southwest Valley of Phoenix in Estrella Mountain Ranch neighborhood, at Elliot Road and Estrella Parkway. We proudly serve the nearby neighborhoods and cities of Estrella Mountain, Goodyear, Buckeye, and Avondale, and local elementary schools Estrella Mountain, Westar, Rainbow Valley, BASIS Goodyear, and Odyssey Prep-Goodyear.