About Our Private Preschool
Phoenix Children’s Academy Private Preschool, Union Hills offers quality childcare and effective preschool programs for ages 6 weeks to 12 years old. Our Ascend Curriculum provides us with endless opportunities to create unique learning experiences for each child in our care. Our teachers introduce new skills within 9 different learning domains each month through activities that can be customized to accommodate the varying interests and skill levels of their students. We want your child’s first educational experiences to be positive, challenging, and fun so they grow to love learning!
Childcare & Preschool Programs
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our nurturing infant teachers work closely with our families to develop the right schedule for their little ones.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). Our Toddler teachers help our 1-year-olds work towards important milestones across 9 different learning domains.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). Our Early Learners participate in activities that hone their communication and pre-literacy skills.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). We engage our preschool students in a variety of stimulating educational activities in subject areas such as math, science, computers, language, and cultural understanding.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-Kindergarten program focuses on preparing our students for success in elementary school.
- Before and After School Care (ages 5 to 12). We offer both before and after school care for local elementary students. Transportation is provided to and from Great Hearts Archway Glendale, Frontier Elementary School, Coyote Hills Elementary School, Parkridge Elementary School, and Apache Elementary School.
- Summer Camp (ages 5 to 12). Kids experience lots of fun-filled days learning, socializing, and exploring in our summer program.
Kind Child Culture
Kindness is the foundation of our preschool’s culture and an important part of our Ascend Curriculum. Each month, our teachers work with our students to develop character traits like friendship, empathy, thankfulness, and responsibility. We want every child to build a positive self-image and our staff is committed to creating a school environment where everyone feels welcome and valued.
We want your family to feel at home at our preschool and we love it when our families get involved. We have an Open Door policy at our school and we welcome you to visit your child whenever you like. Our school hosts fun events for the whole family throughout the year like Trunk-or-Treat, Winter Wonderland, Parents Night Out, Eggstravaganza in the spring, and much more. We consider the relationship between parents and staff to be a critical part of your child’s success and we look forward to working with you to make these formative years a successful and enjoyable part of your child’s life.
Phoenix Children’s Academy Private Preschool, Union Hills is just north of Union Hills on the west side of 83rd Avenue at 18820 N 83rd Ave, Peoria, AZ 85283. Our preschool center is less than a mile west of the 101, which makes us an ideal choice for families that commute to Glendale and Phoenix for work. Stop by for a visit if you’re looking for daycare services or a new preschool to call home. We would love to show you around our private preschool and answer any questions you may have about our programs.