About Phoenix Children’s Academy Private Preschool, Union Hills
Phoenix Children’s Academy, Union Hills in Peoria offers quality childcare and an early childhood education that is curriculum-based and correlates with the Arizona Early Learning Standards.
Our early childhood center’s experienced and qualified teachers love their jobs and tend to stay with our school for many years. Staff members receive monthly training with Quality First to maintain ECE standards. We are all committed to providing the best childhood education for your family
AtPhoenix Children’s Academy, Union Hills learning is fun. Our playgrounds are an amazing place for children to explore and extend their daily learning. They love the splash pad that keeps them cool in the Arizona heat. They also have the opportunity to use our technology lab, honing early tech skills each day with computers and a SMART Board.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). In our infant program, warm, nurturing teachers work closely with families to develop an ideal schedule for little ones.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). Our experienced staff members teach toddlers socialization, potty training, and more in this program.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). We expose our early childhood learners to activities that hone their communication and language skills and encourage them to lead a healthy lifestyle in this program.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). In this program, we provide stimulating educational lessons in math, science, computers, language, and social studies.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our early childhood education center’s pre-K students receive lessons and activities that prepare them for elementary school success.
- Before and After School Care (ages 5 to 12). This program provides support for students of varying ages while parents have to be at work.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). Kids experience lots of fun-filled days learning, socializing, and exploring in our summer program, which includes time out and about in the community.
At Phoenix Children’s Academy, Union Hills, we strongly believe in family involvement, and we want to make sure you always feel at home.
Phoenix Children’s Academy, Union Hills has received a Quality First Star Rating of ‘3” from the state of Arizona.
What Makes Us Unique
Founded in 2004, we believe that helping your child develop is a partnership, and we ensure you are always “in the know” on what your child is doing each day. Parents receive a daily individual or class report every day. Plus, we include healthy snacks and meals in our tuition prices.
Our school also hosts fun family events including Trunk-or-Treat, Winter Wonderland, Parents Night Out, Egg-stravaganza in the spring, and much more. We are proud to partner with our local community helpers on a monthly basis and provide Breakfast-to-Go once a month for our parents. Together, we make these essential formative years a successful and enjoyable part of your child’s life.
More About Our School
We are conveniently located in the neighborhood of Fletcher Heights in the city of Peoria. You can find us on the northwest corner of 83rd Ave. & Union Hills, with quick access to the 101. We are proud to serve the following local elementary schools: Apache, Arrowhead, Coyote Hills, Desert Harbor, Frontier, Great Hearts, Park Ridge, and Sunset Heights.