About Phoenix Children’s Academy Private Preschool, Surprise
At Phoenix Children’s Academy, Surprise, we strongly believe in family involvement. We want to make sure you always feel at home at our preschool center.
We believe that helping develop your child is a partnership, and we always inform you about your child’s daily activities and progress. As one of our family’s, you receive a daily individual or class report. We also provide fun, family events including dinner nights, parent’s night out, spring and summer school picnics, and much more.
Our preschool playground is an amazing place for kids to explore and play. The kids love the splash pad that keeps them cool and splashing around in the Arizona heat.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our warm, caring teachers work closely with families to create a smooth, optimal schedule for your infant for peace of mind all around.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). We teach everything from socialization to potty training in this program as your toddler explores the surrounding world.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). In this program, we introduce children to activities that enhance their communication and language skills, encourage reading, and help them lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Children in our preschool program have a major advantage with exciting lessons in science, math, computers, language, and social studies.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our pre-K program gets your child ready for a successful future.
- Before and After School Care (ages 5 to 12). Our before and aftercare program provides complete support for children while parents are working.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). In our summer program, children experience fun-filled days spent learning, socializing, exploring, and engaging in the community.
Our high quality of education is possible due to a combination of factors: our passionate staff, well-researched curriculum, safe and stimulating environments, and an emphasis on early childhood education that lays a strong foundation for the future while making learning fun. We believe in nurturing the whole child, and treating each family as part of our own.
What Makes Us Unique
Our school director, Theresa Albright, has been with Phoenix Children’s Academy, Happy Valley since it opened in 2009. Additionally, among all of our caring, qualified preschool teachers, our staff has more than 75 combined years of experience. We all love what we do and are passionate about working in child care and early childhood education.
As a member of the Surprise community, we think it is crucial to be involved in community events. We are a proud sponsor of the Surprise Parks and Rec. Each year, we area part of the Surprise party in December. We also sponsor a day at the local ballpark for spring training, where families come out and have a great time enjoying baseball and ballpark food.
Unlike many preschools where children are in the same classroom all day, Phoenix Children’s Academy, Happy Valleyrotates children through math and science, and creative arts and language arts classrooms every day for a dynamic learning experience. Our students use our technology lab with computers and a SMART™ Board each day. In addition, we offer Kindergarten Club to all of our children going to kindergarten. We also include meals and snacks in your tuition.
More About Our School
We are conveniently located on the northwest corner of Reems and Greenway, one mile south of Bell Road, not far from Loop 303. Our close-knit community includes the neighborhoods of Mountain Vista Ranch, Sierra Montana, Marly Park, Kingswood, Ashton Ranch, Greer Ranch, and Rancho Gabriella. Many of our students attend nearby elementary schools including Paradise Education Center, Rosefield, Legacy, and Calibre.